Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Digital Camera World

In recent years I have spent a lot of time exploring photography sites on the web. There are a lot out there - some good, others, not so good. A few weeks ago I stumbled across this site http://www.digitalcameraworld.com and have been quite impressed with the content.

Here's and example of one of their cool articles called, "12 Promises Every Landscape Photographer Should Make."

I will . . . get up at dawn.







I will . . . wait for the clouds to break.







I will . . . climb a mountain.



I will . . . find a lone tree.














I will . . . get a foamy waterfall.








I will . . .  track down bluebells in bloom.



I will . . . zoom in for an arty abstract.

















I will . . . look for elements to fill the foreground.













I will  . . . vary where I place the horizon line.









I will  . . . maximize depth of field.














I will . . . shoot a slow-shutter seascape.









I will . . . use a long telephoto lens.









http://www.digitalcameraworld.com/2012/05/01/12-promises-every-landscape-photographer-should-make/ The actual article has additional, informative text accompanying each photo. A person could make their own list for different types of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment